It’s very easy to join our society. Here are the steps…
- Download/open our membership application form (PDF form) for ICBF on our Downloads page to allow the Aubrac Society access to member records.
- Fill in the membership PDF form. It is designed to be filled-in from your device so no printer required.
- Save this copy of your filled-in form for your own reference.
- Upload the completed form to us using our Contact Form on our Contact Us page or email it to: [email protected]
- An invoice will be issued to you via email and payment can be made by bank transfer/cheque/PayPal.
- If paying online, head over to our payment section for membership and complete the transaction. A receipt will be issued to you.
- Confirmation of your application you be sent to you after the next council meeting. You will be sent a welcome pack and the rules of the society.
**OUR MEMBERSHIP FORM IS AVAILABLE HERE.**
- Note: We require a simple electronic signature so If your device doesn’t support fill & sign of PDFs, you may need to install a small app like Adobe Fill & Sign (free for iOS and Android) or for Windows, Adobe Reader (free) or a similar Chrome extension.
All our download documents are online fillable PDFs so can be filled-in using the keypad of your device. Payments can also be made online.
No pen, paper, ink, printer, stamps required. However, if you prefer, you may also download the form, print it, fill it and post it back to our head office.
We offer various methods of payment – PayPal, Bank Transfer, Credit Card Payments and Cheque. Our electronic payments are secured using high security encryption systems.